Thursday, January 28, 2010
First Day
First day of JC today... Woke up @ 0540hrs and arrived outside dunman at 0630hrs... Sat down at dunman's bus stop and countless nostalgic moments flooded my mind... The usual wait for the 29 stop, the anger i had when i forgot 4 questions for mother tongue oral, The joker who tried to Psycho me into giving (him/her) a free taxi ride... And so on...
Then Abt 0642hrs, I was checking my back just in case i saw The Teacher (She who shall not be nammed) and guess what, it wasnt her... It was her side kick... Then when i turned around, i saw a very familiar arm... NO OFFENSE INTENDED HERE... Then i looked up... ZOMG!!! ITS MR L. I looked at him and he was like, IGNORING ME.... ROFL! EPIC SIA... Also note that i am wearing full Dunman Uniform at this time... PLZ PLZ remember my attire from this moment on... HOW CAN ONE OWN'S Ex-FORM TEACHER NOT RECOGNIZE HIS STUDENT?
Then the next 29 bus arrived and Eunos alighted from it... I didnt realize that the dunmanites were congregating first before entering... So i chatted with him and got thirsty... So guess what i did... Remember what i wore? Haha... You guessed it right! I went inside dunman, JUST TO BUY Chrysanthemum Tea for Eunos and Green Tea for myself.... HAHA... And It was like 0700hrs and the Counselors were like -.- ... HAHA...
Then Me And Eunos met up with Nabil and Dao Wen and waited for Luqman to arrive... *In Mat Rempit Voice* "Usual la... Malay always late..." HAHAH... No offense ...
ROFL! Then Kai Wei came along and we were like, Dude where is your Full U? He threw it away -.- ...

Took the incomplete photo of the Matz... 3/5 Completed... With Darren Low going MJC and Azeek going TP...
Entered TPJC and breathed in my first breath as a JC1 Student... Kinda weird feeling when the principal called me as "JC1 Students Come........ (smth)" And they also addressed us by Ladies and Gentlemen... WTH... Are we that old... I kind of miss on being a Sec 4 students... And i also heard stories that a guy, L1R5 RAW SCORE 12, NO CCA No nothing, MJC 10th Choice, WENT INTO MJC!!!! WTF!
Realize that i am not tellin you what happen in the Jc itself? COZ IT WAS UBER BORING... My eyes had only 1 mission... Fall asleep... LOL .. NO! ... Haha... But seriously, its DAMN Boring...
So around 1505hrs it ended. I ran back to Dunman, and do you Still remember what i was wearing? Yes? Good... I entered Dunman's Side gate, AGAIN, and bought Apple Juice... I evny those innocent Sec 1 - 4 Students in there who are oblivious what JC life is all abt... So i waited at Dunman's 29 Bus Stop for me bus... Good Old Days... DAMN I REGRETTED WHAT I DIDNT DO...
So btw, for those of you who knows and have the knowledge i acquired, COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY THAT YOU GUYS ARE IN ITE SIMEI!!!