Banmal
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4825796943164051350?origin\x3dhttp://mekrith.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 22, 2010
STMS

So yesterday, I went for my medical check up for my *Secret Job That I Am Gonna Be* at STMS ... Woke up at 0540 hrs, 40 Mins later than usual... And apparently, 40 Mins Seems to be the time i always stumble upon... PUN INTENDED... Took Bus 5 all the way to East Point, Transfer over via MRT to Eunos and took 94 all the way to Eunos Link Near Hougang Ave 3... When i reach there, Time was 0744 Hrs...

The best part was, I came 6 mins early and the aunty was like... Havent office hour yet la boy... And soon, i had my test to see if i was capable of being a *Secret Job That I Am Gonna Be*...

First, I had an X-Ray ... The uncle was like... Hmm... Your back bone ah... Let see... *Points at my X-ray* .... *5 Mins Later* .. OK Fine ... -.- ...

Then, I went for the Dental Check Up... The Dentist then poked several teeth with his Metal thingy and ok... That was fast...

Then i had my ECG and they asked me to go topless and lay down... To my dismay, it was an un-hot Nurse that attended to me... Took my ECG and it was 84 Beats/Min ... Then she said... Woah.. why so high? You Scared ah? Then i was like... Scared of what sia? And she said... you nervous ah? And i was like -.-" Nervous of YOU!?!?! WTH!!!

Soon after, they took my Height and Weight and calculated my BMI and it was 19.1 .. Apparently, to be a *Secret Job That I Am Gonna Be* i needed a BMI of at least 20 .. SIANZ...

Took all the necessary measurements and that includes Chest and Thigh , Arm and Leg Length... And so on...

After that, I had my Audio Test... Several Frequencies and Amplitudes later, I need to go for my Nose test... And All Pass...

Then, THERE IS ONE TEST THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO BE A *Secret Job That I Am Gonna Be* ... DO THEY REALLY HAVE TO CHECK MY BALLS? YES... THERE WAS A BALLS TEST... ZOMG... AND THE TESTER WAS AN OLD WOMAN... WTH!!! EVEN IF IT WAS AN ITE NURSING STUDENT, I DONT CARE... BUT THIS? NO ! NO! NO! ... WELL, MIGHT AS WELL GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH ... Plus, i really dn mind the Pay they gave me just to attend this Medical Check up...

Then Went for Urine test and Blood test... Tip for those reading this... Next time going for a Urine test, DONT OVERFLOW YOUR TEST TUBE OR CONTAINER... Been there done that... Haha... And Blood test was like... I mosquito bite...

Then went to see the Optometrist... MAN SHES HOT & Polite... A Hot Optometrist... LOL... No Pun Intended... And they had to check the Color of my eye? What has that gotta do with being a *Secret Job That I Am Gonna Be*...

Waiting for Blood test result now... And THANK GOD THERE WASNT A SPERM TEST!!! I wonder how they are gonna obtain that... ROFL!!! WAKKAA .... TEEHEE!!!
blogged @ 7:55 AM








Introductions

Name: HaRace
Age: 19
Birthdate: Pisces
Life Places:
GongShang Primary School
Dunman Secondary School
Tampines Junior College
146th HTA Intake

About Me

Haishk!

SeoMate

Currently Waiting To ORD

Chat

Tag Out

Azeek
Darren Low
Doofus
Eugene Ng
John
Julian
Ridz
Rieka
Png Lin
Wei Cheng
Zainal
Tag If U Wanna Be Here

THANKS

Designer: MarMar
Basecodes: Changed to #000000
Image:Naruto Wiki
Thx for the Codes!
Music:

Music