Banmal
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4825796943164051350?origin\x3dhttp://mekrith.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Survive?

Well, when you finally have your 3rd near misses or accidents, you stop procrastinating and get stuff done coz you realize life is short. Come to think of it, I've had my near miss piloting an airplane, driving a car, and now steering a boat. All 3 mediums of transportation. LOL, lucky me that I'm still alive and unscratched.

Well, i survived 21/12/12 also on da boat! And guess what? GUNNER BABY! :D I can still remember what 2nd on top said to me when he didnt allow me to do with a 145 despite him being a 3 months and yet now, we 146 get to do with the 147. We are honored. Thank you

Back to the life is short story, remember the phrase knowing smth and doing smth because of that knowledge is two different things? Well, after "that last" that I've told The Fourth, I'm glad i didnt do it all this years. Thank you for waking me up. Well, you cant bottle things up can you? O.o!



It really is a blessing this year that I met the four of you. I didnt regret anything. The experience and insights The First shared, the loyalty and reasoning The Second showed, the intelligence and bluntness The Third threw at me and the time and listening ear The Fourth gave. All that. Thank you, i really appreciate it.

Well, my last words would be shepherds were not in the fields in the winter time. But it doesnt matter precisely when they go out right? Its the thought that counts. I get it.

Well, happy holidays! :D
blogged @ 10:59 PM








Introductions

Name: HaRace
Age: 19
Birthdate: Pisces
Life Places:
GongShang Primary School
Dunman Secondary School
Tampines Junior College
146th HTA Intake

About Me

Haishk!

SeoMate

Currently Waiting To ORD

Chat

Tag Out

Azeek
Darren Low
Doofus
Eugene Ng
John
Julian
Ridz
Rieka
Png Lin
Wei Cheng
Zainal
Tag If U Wanna Be Here

THANKS

Designer: MarMar
Basecodes: Changed to #000000
Image:Naruto Wiki
Thx for the Codes!
Music:

Music